Fandom

Bit Heroes Wiki

Pets

46pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments0 Share

Pets are equipment that provide a chance to assist the player in combat. There are two types of pets: combat pets (chance to attack), and healing pets (chance to heal).

Most pets can be purchased at the Gem Shop, and the Guild Shop. Several pets were distributed exclusively in PvP events, and cannot be purchased.

List of Pets

PetGooby
PetGooby
Gooby 10% chance to attack per turn 56-104% Avg: 80%
Shop
PetDomo
PetDomo
Cappo 10% chance to attack when you hit an enemy 49-91% Avg: 70%
Shop
PetCorgi
PetCorgi
Tina 10% chance to attack when you get hit 56-104% Avg: 80%
Shop
PetPoop
PetPoop
Ground Candy 20% chance to prevent death and heal 135-165% Avg: 150%
Guild shop
PetBoogieGreen
PetBoogieGreen
Boogie 10% chance to spread heal when you get hit 57.6-70.4% Avg: 64%
PvP reward - 'Eternal'
PetDemonBlue
PetDemonBlue
Nemo 5% chance to attack when you get hit 144-176% Avg: 160%
PvP reward - 'Serpent'
AccessorySnowBeastBrown
AccessorySnowBeastBrown
Nerder 5% chance to self heal when you hit an enemy 76.8-115.2% Avg: 96%
PvP reward - 'Master'
PetPumkwimBronze
PetPumkwimBronze
Pumkwim 10% chance to attack enemy team when you get hit 28.8-67.2% Avg: 48%
PvP reward - 'Reaper'
PetWorm
PetWorm
Wormie 10% chance to heal team per turn 28.8-35.2% Avg: 32%
Shop
PetGofer
PetGofer
Nibblez 10% chance to heal team when you hit an enemy 25.2-30.8% Avg: 28%
Shop
PetDuck
PetDuck
Sir Quackers 10% chance to heal team when you get hit 28.8-35.2% Avg: 32%
Shop
PetMonkey
PetMonkey
Sadie 20% chance to attack per turn 59.5-110.5% Avg: 85%
Shop
PetToast
PetToast
Toasty 20% chance to attack when you hit an enemy 52.5-97.5% Avg: 75%
Shop
PetBigBoi
PetBigBoi
Gert 20% chance to attack when you get hit 59.5-110.5% Avg: 85%
Shop
PetTrike
PetTrike
Trike 30% chance to prevent death and heal 157.5-192.5% Avg: 175%
Guild shop
PetBoogieBlue
PetBoogieBlue
Boogie 20% chance to spread heal when you get hit 61.2-74.8% Avg: 68%
PvP reward - 'Eternal'
PetDemonRed
PetDemonRed
Nemo 10% chance to attack when you get hit 153-187% Avg: 170%
PvP reward - 'Serpent'
AccessorySnowBeastRed
AccessorySnowBeastRed
Nerder 10% chance to self heal when you hit an enemy 81.6-122.4% Avg: 102%
PvP reward - 'Master'
PetPumkwimSilver
PetPumkwimSilver
Pumkwim 20% chance to attack enemy team when you get hit 30.6-71.4% Avg: 51%
PvP reward - 'Reaper'
PetDolphin
PetDolphin
Trout 20% chance to heal team per turn 30.6-37.4% Avg: 34%
Shop
PetGrog
PetGrog
Sudz 20% chance to heal team when you hit an enemy 27-33% Avg: 30.5%
Shop
PetGrubs
PetGrubs
Grubs 20% chance to heal team when you get hit 30.6-37.4% Avg: 34%
Shop
PetOak
PetOak
Oakey 10% chance to attack enemy team per turn 71.4-132.6% Avg: 102%
Booster Pack
PetPizza
PetPizza
Pritza 30% chance to attack per turn 63-117% Avg: 90%
Shop
PetUnicorn
PetUnicorn
Sparklez 30% chance to attack when you hit an enemy 56-104% Avg: 80%
Shop
PetDug
PetDug
Dug 30% chance to attack when you get hit 63-117% Avg: 90%
Shop
PetLuvBoi
PetLuvBoi
Luvboi 40% chance to prevent death and heal 180-220% Avg: 200%
Guild shop
PetBoogiePink
PetBoogiePink
Boogie 30% chance to spread heal when you get hit 64.8-79.2% Avg: 72%
PvP reward - 'Eternal'
PetDemonBlack
PetDemonBlack
Nemo 15% chance to attack when you get hit 162-198% Avg: 180%
PvP reward - 'Serpent'
AccessorySnowBeastWhite
AccessorySnowBeastWhite
Nerder 15% chance to self heal when you hit an enemy 86.4-129.6% Avg: 108%
PvP reward - 'Master'
PetPumkwimGold
PetPumkwimGold
Pumkwim 30% chance to attack enemy team when you get hit 32.4-75.6% Avg: 54%
PvP reward - 'Reaper'
PetGumdrop
PetGumdrop
Gumgum 30% chance to heal team per turn 32.4-39.6% Avg: 36.5%
Shop
PetTreasure
PetTreasure
Phony 30% chance to heal team when you hit an enemy 28.8-35.2% Avg: 32.5%
Shop
PetWaldo
PetWaldo
Waldo 30% chance to heal team when you get hit 32.4-39.6% Avg: 36.5%
Shop
PetGremlin
PetGremlin
Nelson 20% chance to attack per turn, when you get hit, and when you hit an enemy 63-117% Avg: 90%
Shop
PetGemm
PetGemm
Gemmi 20% chance to heal team per turn, when you get hit, and when you hit an enemy 32.4-39.6% Avg: 36.5%
Shop
PetBoogieGold
PetBoogieGold
Boogie 20% chance to spread heal per turn, when you get hit, and when you hit an enemy 66-80% Avg: 73%
Trials reward – 'Boogie'

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.