|New content is here!|
|This page will be updated soon. Keep calm and carry on.|
|Home||Dungeons • PvP • Raids • Trials & Gauntlet • Invasion • World Boss|
|Fishing • Guilds • Daily Bonus|
Fishing is a new feature added in the 3/2/2018 update.
Every player received a wooden fishing rod, floater, and 100 bait to start fishing; and 20 additional bait each day upon login.
How to PlayEdit
Travel to the fishing area by taking the boat or clicking the FISHING Icon:
- Boat - click on the boat at the end of the dock in town next to Ishmael.
- FISHING Icon - click, then choose 'PLAY' or 'ENTER'.
Stand at the edge of the water, then click the ripples on the water, and then click START to begin:
- When the sliding fishing bar reaches the maximum distance click the CAST button.
- Second, press CATCH when the sliding fish reaches the moving green bar.
- You may fail if you do not succesfully land on the green bar (Success rate: green 100%, yellow 75%, orange 50%, red 25%, outside the bar 0%). Higher rarity fish have a smaller sized catch meter bar.
- You may also fail if you do not catch the fish quickly enough.
List of EquipmentEdit
The Fishing Rod is considered to be a mainhand item and can be equipped as a (non-cosmetic) sword (without stats: 0 Power/Stamina/Agility). It also can be equipped as a cosmetic skin when using an axe, sword, staff, or spear (not bow). Better rods increase the maximum cast distance. Default cast distance is from 20 to 40.
|Wooden Fishing Rod||+0%|
|Autoquatic Lightscoped Flycaster||+40%|
The Bobber is a fishing accessory item. Better bobbers increase the width of the catch meter bar.
|Name||Catch Meter Size|
|Sweet Coco Biscut||+10%|
The Bait is a fishing consumable item, 1 bait is consumed each time you fish. Better baits increase the odds of catching better fish.
|Name||Fish Find Bonus|
There is a range of fishing drops, from generic junk items to multiple qualities of fish. Each quality drop has a range of Seashells obtained, these ranges differ depending on the rarity of the drop. Though the weight of the fish does not correlate to the amount of Seashells obtained. (Ranges are in progress and are being updated)
|Ball||N/A||1 - 3|
|Boot||N/A||1 - 3|
|Seaweed||N/A||1 - 3|
|Stick||N/A||1 - 3|
|Tin Can||N/A||1 - 3|
|Sardine||≈ 1 - 3.7||8 - 12|
|Goldfish||≈ 2 - 4.6||8 - 12|
|Catfish||≈ 3 - 5.8||8 - 12|
|Clownfish||≈ 4 - 6.4||25 - 35|
|Rivermouth||≈ 5 - 7.3||25 - 35|
|Trout||≈ 6 - 8.4||25 - 35|
|Blue Tang||≈ 7 - 9.5||80 - 99|
|Anglerfish||≈ 8 - 10.2||80 - 100|
|Pufferfish||≈ 9 - 11.9||80 - 100|
|Jellyfish||≈ 10 - 12.7||≈ 259 - 281|
|Glowfish||≈ 11 - 13.7||≈ 252 - 290|
|Tigerfish||≈ 12 - 15||≈ 235 - 266|
|Unicorn fish||≈ 13 - 15.9||1000|
Fishing and regular game-play items are bought with the shell currency . See Fishing Shop for additional details.
- ↑ You can return from the fishing area to town by clicking on the boat located to the left of Grella (the fishing shop).
- ↑ This step is skipped if you catch a generic item: ball, boot, seaweed, stick, tin can.
- ↑ Not to be confused with the guild purchased Ground Candy pet.
- ↑ Not to be confused with the legendary spear Stick.
|Bit Heroes Wiki|
|Gameplay||Dungeons • PvP • Raids • Trials & Gauntlet • Invasion • World Boss|
|Fishing • Guilds • Daily Bonus|
|Database||Craft • Equipment • Total Stats • Runes • Enchants • Mounts|
|Familiars & Fusions • Shop • Experience • NPCs|
|Other||Frequently Asked Questions • Bugs • Patch Notes • Special Events|